Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I totally left off a title...I suck at this. Yeah...I came back and edited after I posted already. What?

The more I'm reflecting on this whole me writing a blog thing, the more I like it. There isn't an assignment. There isn't a word limit. I'm not trying to write something perfectly edited that fits the....wait! Stop! Cue the record being stopped in mid song scratching sound effect! The second I started typing those words was the second I started caring what I wrote! This blog totally sucks so far. Now I'm thinking that blogs are stupid and who really gives a shit what I have to say anyway!

I am not writing again until I have a clear topic to blog on. That is what the research I did tells me works, so I am going to try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Some Sugar