Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4 months

I am getting married in 4 months. Some how when I was getting married in 5, 6 or 7 months it did nothing to motivate me to do anything to be physically ready for the big day. But 4 months- WHOA, Watchout!

It might be because of the nightmares of me fat, white and just generally unprepared grooming-wise on my wedding day that I've had lately or it might be that in the past anytime I decide to go on a health kick it only lasts for 3 months. So I figure I've got 3 months to really go hard core and then the last month will be busy, full of excitement and will really feel like crunch time so that it won't be an issue. So here is my list of things that I have started or plan to start to do in preparation:

1. Get some form of physical exercise at least 3 times a week.
2. Floss my teeth daily ( I just want to do this anyway & now is as good a time as ever. So far I've done it 2 nights in a row!)
3. Wash my makeup off at night. I don't wear a lot, but this should be good for my skin.
4. Get a teeth whitening kit and do it. I had one from the dentist with molds and all that but I can't afford to buy more of the gel stuff and it seems like a lot of people use Crest White Strips and it works just fine.
5. Get or give myself regular manicures.
6. Start using moisturizer on a regular basis on areas besides just my face.
7. I plan to tan starting in May. Don't judge. I'm not normally a tanner, this is a special occasion.
8. Continue to eat healthfully & bring a lunch to work. No buying out!
9. Look into a cold sore treatment from my doctor. I tend to get them in the sun and with stress. I am getting married in the middle of July. Hello! This could be bad!

Thats all for now. I've got a few other things I want to work on, but these are the most basic. Doable, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Some Sugar