Friday, January 8, 2010

Cleanse After the Storm

Happy New Year!

This year I went from living on Lean Cuisines before my wedding to saying "Screw It!" for the six months that followed. I ate more sweets this Christmas than ever. Cookies are good breakfast food. Also snack food, meal replacements and with a nice glass of wine.

I went away to a cabin in the mountains for New Years with a group of friends. It was so much fun and I'm not sure that there is a picture that would be appropriate. There is a video that once I get a copy of I will show, because, well, its the best dance routine ever! Anyway, while at the cabin (or Booze Cruise on Land, if you will) we ate. A lot. The whole trip was basically one itinerary of "what are we eating for the next meal?" This is all well and good, but by god I hit my wall (and you know how when you are on vacation you get a little off, uh, schedule, know what I mean?) Anyhoo, it's time to do something.

This week I have drank more water than I ever have in my entire life I think. This is called Alison's Water Cleanse. That's it. No soda. No juice. No alcohol. I allow one cup of coffee in the morning, because come on. I am peeing every twenty minutes but I swear I'm shedding bad stuff. I can feel it!



It's not as if this is something new. Water is good for you (energy, skin, appetite). But I have to say I really feel great. I like making changes that are small. I didn't want to do anything where I had to take a bunch of vitamins, deprive myself of anything, be starving...this is a small and relatively easy endeavor. I highly recommend it. I'm going to try to keep it up for another week, we'll see how I do.

*Word to the wise: with all the peeing and in turn wiping, baby wipes are not a bad idea :)

4 comments:

  1. "HUAYDED789 หวยออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง ระบบที่ทันสมัย แทงหวยง่าย โอนเงินไว หวยออนไลน์ที่นี่จ่ายสูง ส่วนลดเยอะ โปรโมชั่นพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่ และสิทธิพิเศษมาก มาย แจกเครดิตฟรีอย่างต่อเนื่อง"

    ReplyDelete
  2. siam66 มีเกมให้เล่นมากไม่น้อยเลยทีเดียวคาสิโน สล็อตออนไลน์ รูเล็ต บาคาร่า ยิงปลา พนันบอลแทงกีฬามากกว่า 1000 แมตซ์ pgslot มีโปรโมชันเยอะแยะให้เลือกยิ่งแทงมากยิ่งได้กลับคืน

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อตคิงคอง 569 สำรวจโลกที่น่าตื่นเต้นของสล็อตคิงคอง 569คู่มือครบวงจรสำหรับประสบการณ์ PG SLOT สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด ตามล่า LSI Keywords และคำถามที่พบบ่อย

    ReplyDelete
  4. ติดต่อเรา pg slot เว็บตรง ลูกค้าสามารถ ติดต่อมาและสอบถาม เนื้อหาการใช้แรงงานได้ทาง PG SLOT หรืออยากได้ อัพเดทข้อมูลโปรโมชั่นใหม่ ลูกค้าก็สามารถแอดไลน์ เพื่อติดตามข้อมูลได้ในทันที

    ReplyDelete

Gimme Some Sugar