Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chiropractor Love


Have you tried this?! I was a little nervous at first, I don't know why but all the cracking and popping I guess is a little nerve-racking.

A little known fact about me is that I wore a back brace all through middle school because I have scoliosis (best 3 years of my life alright). Ever since getting out of the brace I've experienced pretty bad back pain. I've gone to physical therapy, taken muscle relaxers, done yoga, gotten massages...I'm always looking for things that help. So when my friend recently became a chiropractor I said sign me up!

I only just went to my second session and really I think it has helped me. My back just feels so tight normally and this really seems to loosen it up. Such satisfaction comes from hearing those cracks in my back. I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme Some Sugar